1. It is advisable to hand wash your garments or put garments in garment bags at all time to maintain their shape and quality. It is also advisable to turn your garment inside out before washing to avoid colour transfers and catching of intricate details on zippers.
2. Separate your laundry into groups with similar colors: whites, darks/blacks and colours.
3. Always rinse your item in cold water before the first wash and before wearing to avoid color runs.
4. If you are unsure of the maximum temperature of the garment, always be safe and wash with cold water.
1. Do not soak. (especially coloured garments)
2. Do not use too much detergent.
3. Do not use bleach.
4. Do not iron prints and embellishments.
1. When exposed to air and perspiration for prolonged periods, jewellery products might tarnish